We are seeking an experienced and talented Senior Town Planner to play a major role in the continued growth of one of our industry-leading clients.
Based in Melbourne, this full-time position offers an exciting opportunity to add high-level planning capabilities to the many first-class services our client has to offer. As a Town Planner you will be managing a diverse range of high profile projects across Victoria.
To be considered for the position of Senior Associate Town Planner you will have:
- Take a lead role in managing a diverse range of high profile projects across Victoria
- At least eight (8) years’ experience in the Victorian planning system of which a substantial component has been in a professional town planning consultancy role;
- Demonstrated capabilities in managing strategic and statutory planning projects of various complexities and dealing with a variety of public and private stakeholders;
- Experience in town planning appeal work (favourable but not mandatory);
- Possess strong Government and business contacts;
- An enthusiastic, proactive and commercial attitude;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be a team player who can contribute to all parts of the APP business as well as be part of multi-disciplinary project teams;
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in Town Planning.
Attractive remuneration package – Salary commensurate with experience. Complete the application form below to apply today.