Working on a major road project in Perth you will work within a tight knit team and delivering on the following:
- Performing site supervision of Road construction projects
- Preparing and reviewing site environmental plans, specific to project plans
- Preparing and reviewing safety management plans
- Attending and providing input into safety meetings
- Monitoring site OHS & Quality standards
To be successful you will ideally be a degree qualified Civil engineer with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in site surveillance on large engineering road, rail and / or bridge projects. You will preferably possess basic work-site traffic management qualifications and had experience working for tier 1 civil contractors.
Complete the application form below to apply today.