Applications for our 2017 APP Graduate Program are now closed
Welcome to APP’s Graduate Program! At APP we believe in hands-on learning, which means as one of our Graduates you will gain practical experience on a range of projects. You’ll be provided with continual training and support to help guide you towards your future career goals.
There is opportunity to rotate around project roles and divisions, working on some of the most exciting projects across the country. Previous graduates have worked on the Overlay for the Grand Prix, the new stadiums at the SCG, a range of retail outlets and prototype concept stores for Westpac, as well as some exciting landmark developments at Sydney Business Park.
The Graduate Program involves:
- 12 month program with four, 3-month placements / rotations
- Flexibility within these placements / rotations to further explore areas that interest you
- Training in APP’s Project Management Development Plan
- On the job learning and development
- The support of a buddy and mentoring opportunities
- Professional and personal development
- Exposure to a range of interesting projects
- Great opportunities for advancement
Relevant degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Civil Engineering
- Construction and Project Management
- Property Economics
- Environmental Engineering or Planning
- Current permanent resident of Australia
- Attained or achieved a predicted average Credit grade
- Be in your final year of university
- Be a good all-rounder - by that we mean any previous work experience that has allowed you to work as part of a team, get involved and work towards a common goal.
Each stage of the recruitment process gives you the opportunity to show us your skills and personality. The process is designed to be fun and interactive as well as a valuable learning experience. As places are always limited, even if you are not successful you will walk away from the process having enjoyed the experience.
To apply for our 2017 Graduate Program, please follow one of the links below:
Applications for our 2017 Graduate Program are now closed.