We are seeking an experienced Financial Controller to work within our collaborative and dedicated finance team. Based in North Sydney this role will be an 11 month maternity leave contract.
In this varied and diverse Financial Controller position you will contribute to the leadership and management of the finance function and make sure the team acts as key business partners and the business meets all its reporting obligations to our parent company. You will be a key conduit for process and system improvements.
To be suitable for this role:
- Tertiary Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting and CA/CPA qualification
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Accounting and Finance, ideally with exposure to the property, construction or consultancy sectors
- Experienced people manger and good communicator – you will be contributing to the management of a team of 13, including a large management accounting contingent
- Previous experience of working through and embedding financial system upgrades would be desirable
- Experience with Adaptive Insights would be highly valued
- Commitment and a champion for business partnering and working with the team on business process improvements
- Demonstrated experience in both sound financial management and robust monthly financial forecasting
Contract term: Early March 2019 – 31st January 2020 – 11 month contract
Life at APP is all about connection. If you are keen to join a team that work together to deliver outstanding results for their clients, create a great workplace, enrich their community and help each other grow then please apply below.