Graduate Program – Melbourne
APP is a leading provider of client-side project management services to the property and infrastructure industries. Our Graduate Program is highly regarded in the industry, as acknowledged in 2019 when APP was selected as a finalist in the prestigious Australian HR Awards for Best Graduate Program. As a Graduate you will be fully supported, learn from some of the best and be provided with continual training and development to help guide you towards your future career goals.
The APP Graduate Program offers an opportunity for hands-on learning as you rotate around project roles and divisions, working on some of the most exciting projects across the country there is never a dull moment! Previous graduates have been part of the team delivering the staging for the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix, West Gate Tunnel expansion, Chadstone Shopping Centre and Hotel Chadstone Melbourne MGallery by Sofitel, state-significant Government developments, Multi Site roll outs for Invocare, Westpac and Goodstart Early Learning, together with many more diverse and challenging projects.
The Graduate Program involves:
- 12 month program with four, 3 month placements / rotations
- Flexibility within these placements / rotations to further explore areas that interest
- Tailored training plan
- On the job learning and development
- The support of a buddy and mentoring opportunities
- Professional and personal development
- Exposure to a range of interesting projects
- Great opportunities for advancement
Relevant degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Construction and Project Management
- Property Economics
- Environmental Engineering
- Current permanent resident of Australia
- Attained or achieved a predicted average Credit grade.
- Be in your final year of university
- Be a good all-rounder – by that we mean any previous work experience that has allowed you to work as part of a team, get involved and work towards a common goal
Each stage of the recruitment process gives you the opportunity to show us your skills and personality. The process is designed to be fun and interactive as well as a valuable learning experience. As places are always limited, even if you are not successful you will walk away from the process having enjoyed the experience and learning more about the exciting world of working in a client-side project management consultancy.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter here! If you are applying for more than one office, only send through one application and specify which other offices you are interested in applying for in the cover letter.
Applications close 20 April 2020.